Senior Living Solutions Helping Resident Hospitality Programs Thrive
Are you ready for this generation?
Today’s senior living and retirement communities need to be able to offer residents flexibility and control of their lifestyle options. Horizon’s Millennium Plus is an effective point-of-sale (POS) system that enables you to expand your services so you can gain a competitive edge.
Millennium Plus helps you modernize your community and meet current demands by offering:
- Flexible meal plans and payment options—gain a competitive advantage by offering choices: meal plans, points, incline/decline accounts, credit cards, gift cards and department charges
- Specialized on-site services—offer concierge, housekeeping, classes, and other services
- Varied dining venues—include choices like cafes and bistros, as well as fine dining experiences
- Convenient retail outlets—provide gift shops, convenience stores, boutiques, and more
- Online account management—offer transparency to residents and their families
Check out this article from Food Management magazine, Senior Dining Comes of Age, an informative look at how "The Silent Generation" is shaping Senior Living trends.
Millennium Plus is more than just a POS solution; it is a complete management system that gives you the tools you need to improve efficiency, cut costs, and increase revenue.
Be sure to check out all of the information we have available for you by clicking the links on the left.
- Explore the Back Office Solutions to learn how Horizon’s solutions help you increase efficiency and reduce your food and labor costs
- The Front of the House Solutions will help you discover how Horizon’s systems help you increase participation, improve revenue, reduce theft, and more
- TempAlert temperature management system helps you ensure the safety of the food you serve
Also, read our case studies to get an idea of how other retirement and senior living communities are benefitting from Horizon’s software and hardware solutions.
Contact us today for more information and a free demonstration.
- Increase resident satisfaction
- Increase efficiency, resulting in labor cost savings
- Provide better service to residents
- Increase revenue and profitability
- Improve accountability
- Reduce food costs via improved inventory management
- Facilitate resident account inquiries
- Simplify HIPPA and HACCP compliance
“The residents love the flexibility that our dining experience now offers. In one day, we went from being an institution to being a place of hospitality!
Personalized, flexible, variety, choice... these are the words that I hear used to describe our new dining experience.”
Executive Director, Valle Verde of American Baptist Homes of the West
These studies serve as examples for comparison only.
Case studies reflect a particular outcome within an individual business and does not necessarily guarantee the same results to another business. Your results may be affected by factors such as size, technology, user experience, and other intangibles. Our sales representatives and client relations managers will work with you to determine what software will work best for you based on those factors.